Whether your interests are in metropolitan Sydney or regional NSW, our dedicated and highly motivated team takes a proactive approach to the marketing and leasing of retail and commercial property.
Nickolas Properties are retail professionals, currently leasing and managing retail property across Sydney, from Coogee to Cabramatta, and Marrickville to Mona Vale. We have also recently added Albion Park Shopping Village and Mollymook Shopping Centre to our management portfolio in regional NSW.
Representing landlords on new retail developments, refurbishments or vacancies within portfolios, Nickolas Properties will add value to our clients assets through targeted marketing and tenancy mix strategies, in order to attract the right tenants to our clients retail portfolios.
Whilst utilising traditional methods and modern marketing ideas, such as our eye-catching Nickolas Properties "for lease" signs, we also work together with leading marketing companies to create dedicated marketing material, allowing potential tenants ease of access to all required property information. We also use the breadth and diversity of commercial property websites, realcommercial.com.au, commercialrealestate.com.au, as well as our new regularly updated website nickolasproperties.com.au to market our retail properties.
Providing a creative and proactive commercial property asset management service, which is tailored to each individual property or portfolio, Nickolas Properties has a clear in depth understanding of the mechanics of commercial property.
Delivering landlords the support and guidance required, enhancing value and meeting increasingly onerous statutory obligations, the property management and accounts team at Nickolas Properties provides a comprehensive and proactive management service. Listed below are a few of these services:
- Comprehensive tenancy schedules
- Review of fire and safety requirements and action thereon to provide full compliance where instructed.
- Proactive day to day maintenance, scheduled renovation and refurbishment and the supervision of contracted works.
- Collection of rents, outgoings, and service charges accompanied by full reconciliation, budgeting and account reporting provided by our in house accounting team.
- Rent reviews
- Re-negotiation of existing leases
- Insurance schedules
- Tenant lease Compliance
- Tenant Insurance
- Depreciation Schedule
- Lease Documentation
- Legal Action
- Continuous review of your asset, always seeking to add value, save cost and improve quality
- Tenant liaison and routine property inspections accompanied by improvement of landlord and tenant relations.
We provide comprehensive, yet very easy to read financial reports to the owner on a monthly basis, at the end of each month.
Monthly reports include:
- Detailed Income and Expenditure Report
- Tenant status and Arrears Report
- Payments report with copies of invoice paid on landlords behalf
- GST summary report
- Tenancy schedule
Annual Reports include:
- Income and Expense Budgeting
- Cash flow
- Capital Expense Budgeting
- Annual Income and Expenditure Report, prepared 30th June
To discuss our Retail and Commercial Property Management Services, or have your property successfully leased, please contact Bill Nickolas on 8354 1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org